Service Advisor Training
The always successful Service Advisor and Customer Service Training Seminars, formerly put on by PSADA at Shoreline Community College, are back again in the Seattle Tacoma Everett area.
Dave DeMontigny, the instructor for the past 13 years, facilitates an updated version of the same class. Classes will be held in Kirkland and Federal Way, WA. and reasonably priced.
- l Increase Service Sales
- l Improve Phone Skills
- l Improve Customer Service
- l Reduce Customer Complaints
- l Improve Repair Order Processes
Who should attend? While there is no screening or selective process to enroll in the program, the Service Advisor Training Seminar is geared for people in the auto business, as well as those from other businesses, who have an interest in becoming a Service Advisor in a dealership or independent shop.
For more information contact:
Zurich puts on Seminars across the country including the Seattle area.
For details contact: Raemarie Saylor, 360-449-6805
- Basic and advanced selling skills
- Selling benefits of vehicle service contracts
- Selling benefits of GAP
- Selling benefits of road hazard tire and wheel contracts
- Selling benefits of theft deterrent systems
- Objection handling techniques
And a lot more....
Salesperson Training - Automotive
Don Malstrom, 40 year veteran in top selling stores offers specialized training and technology solutions consulting.